Bracken Fern Pendant in Sterling Silver
This hand picked Oregon Bracken Fern found along Gales Creek in the coast range is one of the most interesting shapes I've seen in a bracken. It reminds me of the pine tree imagery you see all around the PNW. I have preserved it forever against a black backdrop with eco resin, inside of a handmade sterling silver bezel. The silver has been lightly oxidized for a darker antique, vintage vibe.
Pendant measures approximately 2 1/4" tall and 5/8" at its widest point and includes an 18" non-tarnishing stainless steel petite fine cable chain with lobster clasp.
- Each item you see listed has already been made and is the exact item you will receive.
- Each piece comes in a gift-ready jewelry box.
- Shipping is available only within the United States at this time.
- Please allow 3 business days to prepare your order for shipping. All orders are shipped via USPS mail and will include a tracking number.
- Please view my POLICIES/FAQ page for more information.