Porphyritic Tuff Rings in Sterling Silver
Hand collected and cut, unique vibrant green Porphyritic Tuff stones from SW Washington. Due to the stones fragile nature, they have been preserved within eco resin. Each ring is made from .925 Sterling silver and has been lightly oxidized for a darker, rustic feel.
From Left to Right:
#1 Pear - Size 7.5 - With PNW/Mountain Stamped on underside. 7/8" L x 3/8" at it's widest point.
#2 Round - Size 6 - Hammered/textured band - 10mm round bezel.
#3 Oval - Size 7.5 - With PNW/Mountain Stamped on underside. 1" L x 1/2" at it's widest point.
#4 - Diamond - Size 6.5 - 1 1/8" L x 3/4" at it's widest point.
- Each item you see listed has already been made and is the exact item you will receive.
- Each piece comes in a gift-ready jewelry box.
- Shipping is available only within the United States at this time.
- Please allow 3 business days to prepare your order for shipping. All orders are shipped via USPS mail and will include a tracking number.
- Please view my POLICIES/FAQ page for more information.