Preserved Alder Cone Necklace
Winter Alder cones foraged from the forests around Mt. Hood, preserved forever in pure copper using a process called electroforming. Through an electric current in a conductive solution, copper is slowly "grown" onto an organic piece, the original organic items remain inside, forever encased.
The copper has been oxidized for an earthy, darker rustic feel and double sealed to prevent further tarnishing.
Cones are petite, approximtely 3/4" long and 5/8" wide. Necklaces include an 18" copper cable chain.
Only 1 Available!
- Each item you see listed has already been made and is the exact item you will receive.
- Each piece comes in a gift-ready jewelry box.
- Shipping is available only within the United States at this time.
- Please allow 3 business days to prepare your order for shipping. All orders are shipped via USPS mail and will include a tracking number.
- Please view my POLICIES/FAQ page for more information.