Spring Rainforest Pendant in Fine Silver
The forests of the Pacific Northwest hold a world of mosses, lichen, mushrooms and never ending lush greens blanketing its grounds. These plants and fungi came from a place that is very dear to me, deep in the forest, away from civilazation, a place I feel at one with nature.
Hand collected and encased in eco resin within a hand made fine silver bezel with sterling silver findings. The bezel has been lightly oxidized for a vintage, rustic vibe and textured all along the metal to resemble tree bark.
Pendant measures approximately 1" round and 1/4" deep.
Included is an 18" non-tarnishing strong, yet petite stainless steel fine cable chain with lobster clasp.
- Each item you see listed has already been made and is the exact item you will receive.
- Each piece comes in a gift-ready jewelry box.
- Shipping is available only within the United States at this time.
- Please allow 3 business days to prepare your order for shipping. All orders are shipped via USPS mail and will include a tracking number.
- Please view my POLICIES/FAQ page for more information.